[IRCA] My 1st DU TP

Hi all. This is the 1st time this season that I even could spin the dials this early in the morning this season. For me this is the busy season for catering plus my regular fulltime job so I am working 55-70 hrs a week! I did however hear a very strong het on 738, presumably Tahiti @ 1022 UTC. I am awake enough to do some SRS DX too so I am off for now...73 Todd in Woodbury MN Sony ICF 2010 barefoot