[IRCA] Re Spanish music on 1130

I wonder what  time and day Spanish  music was noticed on 1130 in the Fraser
Valley and was it called in by a listener or was CKWX doing their own reception
test? If it was last night then I wasn't tuning  in but I didn't notice any
spanish under or over Vancouver on Monday night when I happemed to be catching
some news on News 1130. Does Mt.Angel power down at night or are they power
steady? Bill in BC