Re: [IRCA] KPWX 1130 kHz "La Mexicana" Mount Angel, OR on air

Re: [IRCA] KPWX 1130 kHz "La Mexicana" Mount Angel, OR on air

Oh my, this may explain the Spanish mx I had for a couple minutes around 1920 PDT tonite mixing with CKWX and others. A check of the FCC site shows a very favorable pattern for skip towards the east and north east with 25 kw days. CX were decent as I noted News 1130 in passing as early as 1910 PDT.

What time do Portland area stations switch to night pattern in Sept, is it 1915 or 1930?

Anyhow I know where I'll be looking tomorrow night. I had no idea that this station was 25 kw days and was completely stumped by the SS on 1130 until I saw email notice of KPWX.  73 KAZ Barrington IL Phased BOG System at 273 degrees.