From: "Chuck Hutton" <charlesh3@xxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:20:05 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 'TP's for 10/25/10 Silver Point Interpretive Lookout, Oregon HW 56

Dennis:

918 is very likely to be Shandong (China). If you hang around the channel a while, you will hear them ID in English as "News Radio". At Grayland, the Korean has always been much weaker than China.
1188: this should be FEBC from Seoul (Republic Of Korea), not DPR.

That's a nice list of ULR logs. I better get out to the coast soon.

Chuck

> Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 06:39:18 +0000
> From: vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ultralightdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx