Re: [IRCA] IRCA Convention

I'm glad that you had a good time! I hope that  it was an all-around boost for the club. 'Lots of people there this time???  That Tillamook cheese tour sounds delicious. 'Love that stuff. I can find their cheese down here but never the butter. 'Sure hoping that we can get our Colorado convention announced in short order. After that the only one of the 11 western states that hasn't had an IRCA convention is Wyoming. 'Hope that you are in excellent health and will be at the dials all season long. Tell people that I said hi....73 Mike