From: Jim Renfrew <jrenfrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Sep 25, 2010 11:11 pm
Subject: [IRCA] Tonight's TAs

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY
SEPT 25

Not much going on earlier, but I have some TA action around 11 PM EDT. By the way none of this is audible on my other wires, only on the new flag antenna.

693 UK weak
756 Germany huge! I usually have some sort of "birdie" here, but the DLF signal is very strong.
837 UNID weak
855 Spain RNE fair
864 UNID weak
909 UK BBC fair
1089 UK Talksport fair
1107 Spain RNE5 // web audio (dead on 1107, no sign of the high side het)
1125 UNID weak
1143 UNID possibly Spain COPE, still trying to dredge more from this
1215 UK Absolute
1269 Germany DLF // 756
1332 UNID very weak