Re: [IRCA] Oregon TPs, Monday

Hi Patrick,

Congratulations on your first Ultralight radio TP reception. With  your
location near the ocean beach (and your great TP-DXing  experience), I'm sure
that you could re-write our ULR TP-DXing record book, if  you choose to do so
:-)

This morning (besides 774) I also had 675-Vietnam and bits of Thailand on
891 under JOHK, but none of the other stations you mentioned. I did have
somewhat rare (for here) Mandarin Chinese on 1053, though, as well as audio on
 many other Chinese frequencies.

73, Gary (in Puyallup, WA)

In a message dated 9/20/2010 8:16:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,