Re: [IRCA] TP DX in Seattle 9-19-10

Excellent JJ/KK/CC opening this morning in Haida Gwaii with Vlad Titarev
from Ukraine visiting.  Not a peep once again from DU stations.  Just weak
carriers on x-band noted.
Most frequencies especially at top of band with one or more stations, often
at armchair levels.  3 deg C. this morning, though....brrrr.  Started at
about 13:50 UTC and listened to 16:30 or so.  Last night, had about 10 TAs
in audio....not great, but not bad either, since the previous night only
Iceland on 189 heard.  Hoping for better opening to Europe tonight.  All UK,
Germany, France and Spain last night.  Good European and East African
opening this morning on SW after my local dawn.  Quite surprising...Long
Path propagation.
Good DX to all!  Perhaps more reports later........Walt Salmaniw, Masset,
BC.