[IRCA] Today's TP DX in Seattle

I went to be late last night (or more correctly, this morning) so I let the SDR record today's DX. Conditions seemed to be down a bit from yesterday, but still much better than Wednesday and Thursday.

The Korean on 972 had the best signal today, followed by Japan on 693. I'll have to qualify that statement by saying the SDR failed to record the 700-900 and 1100-1300 segments of the band as scheduled, so I have no idea how some of the regulars like 747 774 1134 and 1206 were doing today.

In the "it shouldn't be as hard as it's been" department, I finally detected carriers on 1053 and 1575. I would have expected them to be powerhouses by now. A couple of regularly heard carriers, such as 909 and 918, are almost producing audio now, so they'll bear further watching.

Good audio, most of it understandable by a native speaker
693 Japan (briefly)
972 Korea

Fair audio, some of it understandable by a native speaker
1566 HLAZ

Weak audio, recognizable program content but not good enough to understand
657
666
738
1035

Carriers and hets, some with real or imaginary audio
585 594 621 639 648 675 909(at "near audio" level) 918(with audio traces) 963 981 1026 1044 1053 1062 1422 1575