Re: [IRCA] 830 kHz 1:40 am WEEU? under WCCO

My apology on this error. Couldn't tell if coast to coast phrase heard was name of program. Turned out to be WTRU Kernersville, NC. They were supposed to be carrying Michael Medved according to their website, but a caller referred to the host as Roy. Turned out to be Roy Masters on Christian Talk Radio from Truth Radio Network. 73, George S., MN

--- On Sun, 9/12/10, George Sherman <georgesmn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: George Sherman <georgesmn@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 830 kHz 1:40 am WEEU? under WCCO
To: IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: MDXC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010, 1:47 AM

Heard them say call letters but could only make out the W. at 1:05am CDT I heard them say what sounded like "more news, more often", then something about exercise, then "Coast to Coast 1-800"-???-????, then "sorry to keep you waiting" at :30 "Talk Radio". The MA & NC stations aren't listed on Coast to Coast website, only CA & PA. So might I claim it as heard? Also, something interesting WCCO co-broadcasting with WBZ right now, with WBZ running about a second behind. 73, George S., MN