From: "Bill Block" <billwblock@xxxxxxx>
To: "IRCA Hard-Core" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 8:47:16 AM
Subject: [IRCA] Arizona TP's for 9-14-10

Got up a little on the late side at 1310 utc and turned on the radio and it was on 1260 and I heard a station that was new or a new format so I sat on 1260 for the next 15 minutes.  At 1316 utc I heard a ad for Scottsdale and at 1319 utc  "KBSZ-1260"  So I heard KBSZ in  Apache Junction which was my most wanted Arizona station.  So now I have heard all of the Arizona stations.  So no TP DXing was done but I will take KBSZ!

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ