Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-12

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-12

 Gary

I heard Japan on 729 several times last season. Sometimes China was there too, either mixing with Japan or by itself. They were somewhat regular catches for me, despite the splash from CHMJ.

It's hard to tell for sure, but your short clip sounds like it could be Japanese rather than Korean. She's almost a bit too melodic to be from North Korea.

Bruce