[IRCA] a little TA audio

The big one here for me seems to be 1053, couple of men talking in the murk and splash; if I could grab a few words, I might be able to verify using the TalkSport webstream, but all I can say is that the tone of the voices is similar, not enough for an ID.

A little talk also on 1377, likely France.  Had a big carrier on 1251 which is a bit of a mystery.

best wishes,

Nick