Re: [IRCA] TP DX sept 4 audio nuggets

At 00:49 9/5/2010, you wrote:

> well this is a fine mess...
>
>Can anyone pull any of the any of the other CC or JJ or whatevers in there
>
>http://www.mediafire.com/?7a7trbdo0ot8gu2

well, certainly CC talk to start with before fading down....Gary has connections in the world of CC speakers, hi.

>846 mystery after DZRV faded down

Philippines doesn't come in often here, so I'm no expert, but is that DZRV fading up again at the end of the cut, with all the talk?

>and one more from the philipines on 999khz

this one didn't download for me

>and the star of the day
>
>972 korea

given that they always sound undermodulated here, that is some phenomenal reception.  What was the receiver and antenna that you were using again?   Location is near the coast?

best wishes,

Nick