Re: [IRCA] TP DX Sept 4

Thanks for the DX nuggets of knowledge...
BTW I heard the jammer on 1053 for the first time this morning. I think something has changed...

A few audio nugget

Thank you.....

Derek Vincent

Vmedia360.......everywhere

On Sep 4, 2010, at 4:48 PM, Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looks pretty good to me Derek....I think Gary nailed down the possibilities very well. Asians still not really jumping yet this far north (even though we're closer to Asia than you are).

best wishes,

Nick