Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-1

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-1

Hi Derek,

BEL2 is the official name for the 100 kw 738 kHz station in Penghu, Taiwan.
 You may remember the buzzing signal it had this time last year, as in this
 recording using a 3' bedside loop last September:
_http://www.mediafire.com/?njno91gntme_
(http://www.mediafire.com/?njno91gntme)

For some bizarre reason this station seems to come in very well at  this
modest DXing location (in comparison to what the other TP-DXers  reported last
year). Around October it is often the strongest TP on the band  here.

73, Gary

In a message dated 9/1/2010 12:42:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,