Re: [IRCA] August 2010 Lincoln City, Oregon Ultralight DXpedition report

Re: [IRCA] August 2010 Lincoln City, Oregon Ultralight DXpedition report

Hi Derek,

Thanks very much for your comments on the DXpedition report, and yes, I
have uploaded it to DXer.Ca. (in the ULR Feature Article area, at
_http://www.dxer.ca/file-area/cat_view/87-ultra-light-radio-files-area/99-ulr-feature-art
icles_
(http://www.dxer.ca/file-area/cat_view/87-ultra-light-radio-files-area/99-ulr-feature-articles)  .  Thanks for reading it!

Lincoln City, Oregon is really a great DXing location, and if you are
going there next summer, you might find me at the beach with you! The South
Pacific propagation seems great, and the people are very friendly. At the
Road's  End Park, they refer to me as the "Mad Scientist."  :-)

73, Gary

In a message dated 8/31/2010 3:45:23 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,