Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 1:34 AM
Subject: [Amdx] 1080 after midnight

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

After we cleared out the riff-raff, I had a chance to do some listening.

1710    JUMBLE, nothing that sounded remotely like WNRC.
1080 Strong earlier with oldies, presume WOAP. Did anyone else note Beatles? 1080 After midnite, thought I was hearing a Mets game in the 9th inning but now appears to be Twins. KMYN, but the station is not listed on the Twins radio network? Mets were playing Houston, but not KRLD.