  From: Stewart, Joseph R<mailto:RandyStewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 3:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [IRCA] Belize 834

  Colin Newell wrote, "Do not believe I have ever heard Ecuador on MW - that would be a catch now."
  And Jim Renfrew wrote,
  "Two Ecuador here, both verified:  HCJB 690 NRC Test, R. Catolica 880 (used
  to have a distinctive children's chorus at sign-on, or sign-off), and one
  other not verified, as I recall on 915, Ondas Orenses."

  I also managed to log and QSL HCJB-690 during one of their monthly DX tests in January 1996.  Only "deep South American" I've EVER logged on MW (no Brazil, Chile, Peru, Argentina, etc.).  Venezuela was always hard enough, and Colombia's been virtually non-existent here in Missouri since the late 1990s or so.
  Randy Stewart
  KSMU Arts Producer

  For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org<http://www.ircaonline.org/>