[IRCA] IRCA Convention reminder

It is getting close to the one month deadline to get reservations at the
Inn at Seaside, to be guaranteed the convention rate. If you haven't
done it, you only have a day or two, as the convention is almost a month
away.  Any questions, please let me know.
  Our usual radio station tours, our banquet, and auction, along with a
trip down the coast to Tillamook is planned on Sunday. Don't miss it.
They are always a lot of fun.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside Oregon
"Come visit us for the 2010 IRCA convention held Sept 24-26 at the Inn
At Seaside."