[IRCA] Surprise local station change-over

[IRCA] Surprise local station change-over

I've enjoyed listening to KPIG-1510 on Sunday morning during my 20 minute drive to church. Yesterday 8/15 I turned the radio on only to greeted my a woman in Chinese. Finally at ID time they gave an ID that included two or three time pips and then 'This is KSFN Piedmont-San Francisco'.

I hadn't heard anything about KPIG dumping their S.F. area relay but it certainly appears that they have. Anyone else hear about this? Too bad because I believe they charge $7 a month to listen on the internet.

Don Kaskey
San Francisco CA