Re: [IRCA] What are the specs for ultralight radios?

Re: [IRCA] What are the specs for ultralight radios?

Hi Doug:

The definition of what is meant by an Ultralight, as well as a bunch of
other information, is available on the Yahoo "UltralightDX" group, as well
as at the DXer.ca web site:
http://www.dxer.ca/file-area/cat_view/87-ultra-light-radio-files-area
I also just sent a couple files to your email.

As you will read, the GE Superadio is rather on the other end of the
spectrum - the radios termed Ultralights (and with which are amazed at
what we can hear) are today's pocket radios which sport multiple DSP
filtering and other features.  For a small outlay, these little receivers
have put a ton of fun into DXing for a lot of folks.

Thanks - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA