[IRCA] ULR DX...NEW STATION ....more Summer DX!!

[IRCA] ULR DX...NEW STATION ....more Summer DX!!

Hi Guys:

 Well summer is kinda slowly winding down here, but I guess Aug/08 is
still Summer as far as DXing goes!! Surprised to catch a NEW STATION for
the ULR Log last night at Bedtime. It's a Relog for the OVERALL LOG but
is a Station I have only heard ONCE before. Power is listed as 1 KW/11
Watts Nights. I don't know if they were on Daytime Power...but still a
good catch at 1 KW Daytime Power. If they were @ 11 Watts....all the better!

Tomorrow afternoon I will be having my Knee Surgery and will be home for
5 weeks of Recovery.....leaving me with lots of time to DX. Hoping for
some big TROPO openings on the FM/TV Bands...and maybe an early start to
the AM BCB DX Season!! Maybe I can add a few more NEW AM Stations during
the Summer!!

Radio Used..........SONY SRF-T615 ULR Barefoot

ULR LOG Totals are now......837 Stations Heard

73.....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1080 KYMN Northfield, MINNESOTA Aug/08/10 2342 EDT  EE  FAIR
In WTIC Null and under them with a few Bursts where they were the
Dominant Station.Playing Continuous Standards music with little or
no talk between songs. Played "Elvis Little Sister", a "Louis Armstrong"
song, a "New Orleans Boogie Woogie Piano" tune, "Sinatra" type Crooner etc.
I was able to match this up to the Live WEBFEED, and it's them!! Female
DJ with late on the hour ID @ 0002 EDT as "KYMN". Only the 2nd time
Logged.

RELOG...but NEW ULR # 837     1 KW/11 Watts Nights
ROSS, ONT.