Re: [IRCA] There's no IBOC on WHAM tonight...

Re: [IRCA] There's no IBOC on WHAM tonight...

Scott Fybush wrote:
And as a follow-up, that means I can actually hear WWVA. "Severe Weather Team 9 forecast" from WTOV coming out of Fox News at 2205, clear call ID, and into syndie talk.

Make that "into gospel music." It's getting stronger. I wonder if they've cranked it up past 5 kW?

The plan, incidentally, appears to be to get one of the three towers cleared away completely so that a temporary guyed tower can be erected at one end of the site. They'll operate off that at something like 12 kW ND while they clear the rest of the debris and rebuild two of the towers for real...then shift to one of the new towers and rebuild the third.