[IRCA] KEVT - no luck in Searttle last night

[IRCA] KEVT - no luck in Searttle last night

I tried for KEVT again last night. Semi-local KTBK was off or unusually weak just before 0500 UTC, KHAT was dominant with ESPN, and CFYM occasionally faded up with oldies. Unfortunately, my laptop decided to seize up at 0459, requiring a hard reboot (the kind where you hold down the power switch until it shuts off), so I couldn't fire up the SDR again until 0503. By 0600 and 0700 KTBK was back to normal - there were a couple of stations in the background but nothing that sounded like a KEVT DX test. Congratulations to those who heard it.

Bruce in Seattle