Re: [IRCA] 850 kHz Station

Thanks! I knew someone would come through with what I needed.Bert New Watkinsville, Georgia Proudly Serving You Since 1964! > Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 22:00:53 -0400> From: scott@xxxxxxxxxx> To: ien3@xxxxxxxxxxx> CC: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [Amdx] 850 kHz Station> > Ira Elbert New III wrote:>> I heard something that sounded like WABL on 850 this evening around>> 2045. It had a decent signal with classic country. There's a WKVL,>> but it's listed as Talk. Did I mishear something or has someone>> changed formats?> > WKVL in Knoxville flipped to "Real Country" either yesterday or today.> > s