Re: [IRCA] Off topic football/soccer (Sorry links don't work over there)

Re: [IRCA] Off topic football/soccer (Sorry links don't work over there)

     I'll give it a shot. I will be on Sapelo Island next week taking a class and I doubt there is a TV handy where I'll be staying. I'll take along a radio or three and see what I can come up with. We have a laptop, but I doubt my Wife will let me take that along. Radio might be my only link to the World Cup "while I'm away from here."

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!