[IRCA] New book on Pirate Radio in Canada

[IRCA] New book on Pirate Radio in Canada

Just by chance, I was listening to our local CBC station in Victoria on Friday morning, and lo and behold, there was a piece on pirate radio in Canada.  Two authors (both women) have published a 297 page book and they were both interviewed.  There's even a book launch here today.  Of course not a word about bands used, but it sounded to me that they were mostly talking about the FM band.  In any case, you might be interested in hearing the interview.  Not sure how long the link will last, but here it is:

http://podcast.cbc.ca/mp3/bcontheisland_20100611_33814.mp3

or the page to find the program:

http://www.cbc.ca/podcasting/pastpodcasts.html?68#ref68

Enjoy!  .........Walt