[IRCA] OT: On The Radio in Southern New England

[IRCA] OT: On The Radio in Southern New England

This is a bit off topic, but I think we have some DX'ers in the area...

Thanks to computer technology(voicetracking), I will be filling in for
Mike Roberts Saturday 10am to 2pm and Monday 6am to 10am on Cool
Country 940 WGFP Webster, Massachusetts playing new hit hountry and
some all time favorite classics. If you're in South Central
Massachusetts, Northeastern Connecticut and Northern Rhode Island,
TUNE IN!

And No, WGFP does NOT stream!
Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com