Re: [IRCA] Offshoot of the WVMC Mt. Carmel IL thread

Re: [IRCA] Offshoot of the WVMC Mt. Carmel IL thread

Hi Don - I heard both WAVA and WDQN from Des Moines.  Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of dates or do much verifying back then but, by extrapolation I heard WDQN just before we moved to Omaha, which would be in January, 1954.  When did you hear WAVA? - John