Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 23:34:21 -0500
From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WCRL-1570

My sincerest apologies for assuming that "This station has been on 24/7
for
the past 8 days" meant that you implied you didnt think WCRL-AM wasn't
supposed to be on the air 24/7.

WCRL used to have a full power FM outlet, WKLD-FM but that moved to
Metro
Huntsville, AL

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 11:28 PM, <texas4421@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> WRONG AGAIN GRASSHOPPER. LEARN TO READ AND GET THE CHIP OFF YOUR
SHOLDER!
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <
> walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
> irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

AM
>>> during
>>> an ID and sometimes they don't.
>>>
>>> DXer: Willis
>>> QTH: Old Fort, TN

>> original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
the
>> IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers

> original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
the

End of IRCA Digest, Vol 73, Issue 22