Re: [IRCA] CCRadio-EP

Looks pure analog to these eyes.  In the catalog it says "C Crane produced"
which means that they are responsible for the design, specs, etc and then
they farm it out for production.  In the past, Sangean did a lot of their
work.  More recently, Redsun has done some.  Hard to know about this one.
Sometimes the release dates prove to be overly optimistic, but hopefully it
will be out before the dx season.