Re: [IRCA] BPL in the home

Real life example (maybe):

Walter and I (as well as some local amateurs) are
investigating an odd spread spectrum signal in Victoria
near the historic Beacon Hill Park.

An obvious "digital sounding" signal nearly obliterates the
entire MW band with solid S9 hash...
for about 4 city blocks. We have been working towards isolating
it to a building or utility pole.

Begs the question: Could this be the output of 1 BPL device?

My Mom lives near ground-zero of this signal source and
enjoys listening to CBC Vancouver on 690khz.
And on any radio in her home you can hear the dull roar
of this signal underneath the station she is listening to.