Re: [IRCA] BPL in the home

Not at all.  Costco for the most part sells the same stuff here than they do
down there, and it's imported from Taiwan (via California).  I suspect
highly that the upper half of the MW band would also be affected by this
home BPL.  Not sure of the range of it, but the pictures show that you plug
it in anywhere in the home where there already is internet
access..........Walt