[IRCA] Oldies on 850? WGVS.

I have been fooled several times in the past few weeks by Oldies on 850,
at times stronger than KOA.  Thought that it was a daytimer on late.  It
is WGVS, a public radio station.  Their liners mention simulcast on
1480.  Did not check for the //.  According to Wikipedia, they are still
owned by Grand Valley State U and are the first full time oldies "NPR"
station (though I think that they mean non-commercial).  850 is 1 Kw,
same DA pattern night and day.  Todd in MN has logged them and the FCC
pattern map shows no signal his way.  Wonder if their pattern has gone
awry?

73,
Dave Hascall
Indianapolis