Re: [IRCA] TP's for 04/18/10

At 13:20 4/18/2010, Dennis wrote:

>Listened from 1211-1320 utc.  Conditions down from yesterday.

I'm glad to hear it Dennis.  I missed the last couple of days as favorable reports came in of conditions, but this morning, I was up by 1200UT to get every last drop....of quite poor conditions.

What is fascinating is the almost complete lack of Asiatic signals here, whereas you had at least some traces.  Had a brief peak at 1312UT on 1566, though still at a low level, and there was a SAH on 774, but otherwise, just DU, and not that great.  738 came up briefly w/likely FF a couple of times, presumably Tahiti.  And, barely there audio on 612, 702, 792, and 846, mostly closer to 1200UT.   Reasonable carriers on 774, 1017, 1098, and 1475 at various times, with lots of weaker carriers.

best wishes,

Nick