Re: [IRCA] 1580khz

On Monday 05 April 2010 12:30:54 Nick Hall-Patch wrote:
> Were there any other identifying characteristics, Maurits?   XEDM
>  certainly has been heard here in the past, but my NRC log shows WLIM with
>  SS and 500 watts at  night (I see Paul Walker has mentioned domestic US
>  possibilities) and there are some Venezuelans with the same power as XEDM
>  listed in WRTH.

I'm not certain, but I think I hear a mention of Venezuela near the end of
the clip.

Maurits, you should consider joining the RealDX group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RealDX/), where there are many experts in
identifying stations transmitting in Spanish, or any language for that
matter.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON