[IRCA] TP for 30 Mar from Victoria, BC

Another interesting morning, though I suspect signals may have peaked before
1330UT in between my listening at 1300 and after 1335UT. Again, erratic signals,
not too much consistent strength, better upper band signals closer to 1400UT,
and time pips on 1476 that I haven't had time to sort out yet.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

774 JOUB
828 JOBB
1566 HLAZ; even after the pattern change, this came roaring back within a few
minutes

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a
native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

594 JOAK
1422 likely JORF rising to this level at 1353UT
1503 JOUK //594 at 1344UT
1575 likely VoA rising to this level at 1354UT

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be
understood by a native speaker

558 music, but not able to find //603 which was much weaker.
747 JOIB
873 JOGB //828
972 HLCA
1386 NHK-2 //774 at 1348

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

567 JOIK //594
576 assumed Russia?
612 mumbling talk at 1350 looped toward Australia
639 CNR-1 //4460
666 JOBK //594
675 ?Vietnam?
738 two stations, one was likely Tahiti per DF
1053 Korean jammer with a strong carrier; not sure if jammer associated with
carrier, if so, is undermodulated
1269 ?
1287 presumed JOHR
1377 seemed //4460, if so CNR-1
1476 weak pips at 1300UT; big het from 1475
1557 weak talk at 1351UT
1593 sounded like CC talk, but not //4460

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

1098 DU, 1251, 1305, 1359, 1475

best wishes,

Nick