Re: [IRCA] 1575-AFN (and VOA-Thailand)

>>810-AFN, eh? I'll have to ask John Rothmann to take a loo break or
something similar. Also ask my neihbors to unplug everything they own
for awhile. But a stimulating idea on the whole :-) .<<

Don't hold your breath. Even if KGO was off probably Vladivostok may
dominate as they do around LSR in the late Fall. AFN's 50 KW just
doesn't seem to get out as well as they once did in the 80s.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside Oregon
"Come visit us for the 2010 IRCA convention held Sept 24-26 at the Inn
At Seaside."