Re: [IRCA] 1590 KMBD Tillamook, OR selling for $150k

Re: [IRCA] 1590 KMBD Tillamook, OR selling for $150k

Patrick,

Right now with the economy the way it is and raido revenues down, $150,000
isnt so little and probably almost a little too much....depending on their
revenue, etc.

I hope it stays local. KTIL-FM, now licensed to "Government Camp" (a pretty
much non exsistant town) wont serve crap... it'll barely rimshot the eastern
SUburbs of Portland to serve an already over-filled spanish market.

Paul