Re: [IRCA] KPIG

I like KPIG's programming of Alternate rock/country/whatever and it is more or less local programming. They relay the original FM from Freedom (Watsonville) but many bay area ads heard. At night if I want to listen for pleasure I usually listen to their stream as KGA cuts into their signal way too much to be able to enjoy KPIG.

Don K.

Scott Fybush wrote:
If it hasn't yet been mentioned: KPIG 1510 has been running ND at night for a few weeks now, as they build out the new night facility there (this is part of the same process that will downgrade KGA from 50 kW to 15 kW at night). It's using very low power - I could barely make it out from Palo Alto when I was there a few weeks ago - but it's there, and might be a catch for someone who's usually outside its tight night pattern.