From: kj4hyd <kj4hyd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, February 22, 2010 7:12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [ABDX] Fun on 730 kc.

kevin redding wrote:
> Bob Smoak in Bamberg, SC and me in Crump, TN have some warbling mess on 730,

I went out to my Wife's Van on her Chrysler AMAX Radio and heard that.

Maybe the UFOs are coming in?

--
73,
Kevin Raper

There is no limitation to the fidelity of AM radio. From a mathematical standpoint, AM does better in frequency response than FM. - Leonard Kahn

Reply to sender | Reply to group Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity: 	* New Members 1 	* New Photos 1
Visit Your Group Start a New Topic
The ABDX website www.abdx.org!

.