Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] World's longest delayed QSL?

It's pretty amazing that you got one, Bruce. Was it signed by the chief engineer or possibly the owner, nationally known baseball announcer Monte Moore (if it was late enough in the 70s?) I don't recall when he sold KTIP, but it was fascinating to hear such a smooth, professional announcer doing play-by-play for Little League and high school baseball.
--
Rick --