Re: [IRCA] 930 unID //95.5 with Delilah and soft rock format in northeast

Re: [IRCA] 930 unID //95.5 with Delilah and soft rock format in northeast

Thanks, all, for resolving this one. I was reallyhoping it wouldn't be WIZR Johnstown NY, but there you have it. Hopefully there will be a doctor in the house there soon, to fix it.