Re: [IRCA] 1610-Anguilla Beacon

On 17-Feb-10, at 12:33 PM, Patrick Martin wrote:

Paul,

They were running 100 KW at one time, or at least was listed as that.
The current WRTH has them at 30 KW now. When they were on high power,
they were reported all over the US and Canada. They wuld easily top the
TIS stations here.

I remember that they were a regular nearly every night on a
barefoot Superadio in the fall of 1986 when I was living
in Edmonton AB.

Have not logged anything on 1610 besides talking houses and TIS stations
since I moved to Calgary in 1987. Will keep trying for the Beacon.

73,

Deane McIntyre
VE6BPO