[IRCA] WADC - 1050 & WCKY - 1530

He Group

Just a couple corrections for the TopazDesigns list.  WCKY - 1530:is certainly on and not silent, though it's signal is not what it usually is and I'm hearing a lot of stuff that I've previously logged, but that has never sounded this loud.

WADC - 1050, Parkersburg, WV, is certainly running at night w/its regular adult standards format.  Noted `em weak but certainly readable last night while in the car about ten miles from Parkersburg.  This one just doesn't seem to get out very well at the best of times.

73
David Faulkner, Albany, OH