[IRCA] TP for 13 and 14 Feb from Victoria, BC

[IRCA] TP for 13 and 14 Feb from Victoria, BC

I'm afraid I had a failure of some sort on my main antenna this morning, so can't really say for sure, but it certainly seemed that things were pretty sluggish on the remaining antennas.   One thing that was noted both yesterday and today was audio on HLAZ-1566, without a completely paint-peeling carrier.   I wonder if they've finally fixed their low modulation?  Has anyone else noticed?

Yesterday, the 13th appeared to be a high band morning for the most part, at least at 1515UT.  HLAZ-1566 was the most readable it's been since the fall, and there was even snippets of audio and hum on 1584.   In addition, CNR-1 was noted on 1593 //4460,  and 1575 VoA was there too.  The bottom of the band seemed to be fading out pretty rapidly by this time however.

best wishes,

Nick