[IRCA] John Bryant

I was very saddened to hear of John Bryant's passing. I always regarded him as one of the pillars of the hobby. His expertise & enthusiasm will be sorely missed. His drive for enanched equipment DX performance was an inspiration, especially for those of us not as technically astute as he was. My prayers and condolences go out to his family. I would like to suggest some sort of memorial activity at the upcoming IRCA convention or an award in his name. Just a few thoughts...

Vaya con Dios Compadre!

73

Craig Barnes