[IRCA] 1500 kstp

Hi all! A shock but a much needed market is coming to flueision: espn programming will be 100 percent in 60 days! Right now 1130 kfan is the affiliate but they pick and choose what programs they choose to air leaving espn-and me too-frustrated when important games come around to be pre-empted by local sports. This will be filling a major void here but leaving the future of legends Patrick Ruesse and Joe Souchery's shows with no where to go for now. I fear though that KSTP will now go IBOC trashing 1490 and 1510. They also might ask the FCC to adjust their night pattern because go just 10 miles SE and they are not even a semi local in Hastings, MN. More to come. 73 Todd