[IRCA] Yee-Haw! New Country QSLed

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

ALGERIA: Full Data QSL (though transmitter sites not identified as I had requested) received from Radiodiffusion Algerienne 531 and 549 for a DEC 12 report, an IRC was enclosed and sent to Radio Algerienne, 21 Boulevard des Martyrs, Alger, Ageria. This is Country 52 verified of the 70 I've heard. 531 is my most popular TA channel, with four stations heard there. You may recall that the 549 signal appeared suddenly this season, a new transmitter.